Search This Blog

Loading...

Check this Out!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Criss Cross Bracelet Pattern

Finally, it is done! I have been trying for weeks and weeks to get this pattern finished. It seemed that every time I planned on working on it, something else came up.
Elegant yet flirty, this micro macrame bracelet is not too difficult to make (mostly Square Knots with some Lark's Head and OverHand knots.) It has a bead & loop closure and so can be made with no metal parts!

I provide continued support and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Find answers and post questions here on this website. Just click on "Patterns" under "Categories" in the sidebar. Scroll to this "Criss Cross Bracelet Pattern" listing to find or post applicable comments. Or, you may contact me (see profile).

Find this pattern at my Etsy Shop, my ArtFire Studio, or to save a little money and time, find it at my Pattern Shop.

Edited to add: I have some kits made up, but still need to photograph them. When that is done, I will list them in my Etsy Shop and in my ArtFire Studio.

Here are a few variations on beads used:

Another view of the variations. The bottom 3 bracelets have a toggle clasp - sorry, instructions do not include how to do this clasp at this time. I hope to get around to it in the future. I am showing them as they are examples of using irregular shaped beads and gemstone chips.

2 comments:

keknl said...

I am a little late in picking up macrame jewelry. After scouring the internet, Pinterest, and Etsy, I found your macrame bracelet and bought your patterns. I am in love with this bracelet and have been able to incorporate some of your design elements in my macrame. Thank you! I am very pleased with your instructions and the outcome of my projects.

KnotGypsy said...

I am happy to hear you are enjoying my patterns! Do you have a blog? I would love to see your work.

Copyright 2007 Donna Littlewood